Sunday, March 23, 2008

What We Did On Saturday

Yesterday morning, AJ and I woke up at six but we just stayed in the bedroom. AJ was playing and I was surfing the net. We came out from the bedroom at 12 pm. I took my shower and got dress while Hubby was watching AJ then I dressed AJ up this is kinda routine for me and AJ on the weekend. Since AJ was playing on his bouncer and watch tv, I did some laundry and house chores. At 2 pm we went to Costco to pick up AJ’s milk. Costco is wholesale corporation and one of the biggest retail in the USA. You can only shop there if you are a member. This store is primarily to a large family and businesses, they sell the product at low price and everything is bulk-pack.


Anyway, when were about to leave the store I saw the Morin Family at the register checking their things out. This is the third times that we ran into each other but we are not surprise because we are neighboors we expect to see each other anytime. We came home dropped off the milk that we bought at costco and leave again to see our tax man and we met hubby there. After meeting the tax man AJ and I went home and hubby went back to school to finish some stuff.


At night, AJ and I went to Santana Row to meet the girls. I picked up Winnie from her house and the three of us got there first. The plan supposed to be eating dinner at Maggianos Restaurant but I decided to order calamaris to go right away because I was starving and I wasn't sure if the other girls will eat there. We had a table in front of a starbucks and I started eating while waiting for the other girls to arrive. Half an hour later, 2 girls came and they were hungry too so they ordered spaghetti to go. The five of us were eating, drinking some starbucks, chilling and chika chika. The night was getting colder so we went inside the starbuck stayed there the whole time until 12 am. I dropped off Winnie home and we got home at 12:30 AJ was sleeping the whole time.

No comments: