Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Play Dress Up







Im my classroom, I have this container full of different kinds of clothes and variety of accessories for my student to play dress up. Playing dress up will help them to play out a variety of roles. They have an opportunity to learn more about grownups in their lives. And also, their imaginations will never cease to amaze. They could imitate different profession and adult they know. Play is a child’s natural way to learn about self, others and the world. When you let them, know their play has value, you’re telling them that you believe they have value, too. As you can see in the picture that I included they seem, they had so much fun. Watching these kids playing nicely to each other made my day and feels proud to be there helping them in any circumstances

No comments: