Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Break

I can’t wait for this week to be over because next week our school is close for spring break, yippy. Working at Christian Preschool is a good thing. We have one week vacation on spring, one week on summer then two weeks on Christmas with paid. And also, I got lucky that my Lil one AJ goes there for no cost. It will be $1300 a month if I have to pay, how expensive is that and where can you find a daycare for free now a day.


Anyway, spring break should be a relaxing time or going somewhere for fun. Well, hubby’s spring break is not until the middle of April so we can’t really go out of town. Since Joe is working that week AJ and I will be hanging out with some friends during the day but mostly stay home hopefully I can relax because I can only relax when AJ is sleeping and also when Im done with my house chores. AJ always occupied me and he likes to be entertained at all times.

No comments: