Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Busy Tuesday

Winnie and I been planing to go to Central YMCA daycare and also go to the YMCA Gym to check the place on Tuesday. AJ and I left home at 9:30 to start our day. But before we start our long day I dropped of AJ at Winnie’s house for an hour so that I can go to my appointment which is three stop lights away from my house, three minutes drive. My appointment took only 20 minutes. Then I went back to Winnie’s house to pick up AJ and this time with Winnie and Justine so that we can go to the place where we been planing to go before going somewhere else that is not important. I know that we can’t park in any red paint because that’s only for the fire fighter just in case of an emergency. But I though that it would be ok to park there just to put our stuff and load the kids in the car for a couple minutes or so. So I parked my car in front of Winnie’s house where there’s red paint. I parked between red and plain concrete. From inside the house I can see my car. Then five minutes later I saw this guy who is in charge of the parking tickets. I ran outside right away to let him know that Im just picking up my baby and I just parked there for at least five minutes, I tried to talk to him but he still gave me the ticket. I was so mad that I gave him a bad look and he got mad at me by giving him a bad look and at the same he said, that Im so lucky that he didn’t charge me more. Then I moved my car. When Winnie was ready to go, I moved my car back and parked in front of her house but this time my car was in the middle of the street with an emergency blinking on.
After the YMCA, we went to Kaiser Permanente at Campbell to get Winnie’s blood drawn for her glucose test. We stayed there for at least two hours. Then we decided to hang out at Valley Fair. We came into Macy’s store and went to the perfume section to check their especial promotion on Burberry perfume that I saw in the catalog. I wasn’t going to buy anything because Im saving money to buy a new purse but I couldn’t resist the Burberry make up bag for free when you purchase at least $65 of Burberry perfume. So I bought the perfume with the make up bag for free on the way out of the mall. At 3:00 p.m., Mary Ann called Winnie while were watching Justine playing on the playground at the Mall that she doesn’t want to go home yet after work. But I offered that we could pick her up. So we ended up having dinner at Outback with Mary Ann’s treats. AJ and I came home at 9:00 p.m..

1 comment:

Joy said...

wow what a day, thanks to that ticket but oh well u ended up getting the burberry perfume plus the make-up bag