Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Has Sprung




It’s hard to believe that spring is here again. The arrival of warmer and long day is to allow us even better weather to get outdoors and make most of our days. To take advantage of these moment, we have to get out of the house find something to see and do. There is no reason to stay inside the house. One thing I didn’t like springs is because it is also a seasonal allergy. I have an allergy since forever. My eyes start to itch like today. I was sneezing like nonstop and ended up having a bad headache and no wonder, it’s because today is the first day of spring duh! New plants are growing, flowers are blooming and of course pollen was all over the place causing of allergies. But there is a lot of treatment that can help. For me, I tried a lot of medicine but it didn’t work. As of now, my other doctor gave me new allergy medicine hopefully this time would work because Im tired of having this allergy, can you believe it I could not wear any perfume. When I use it, I will sneeze all day long until I take a shower. So anyway, I wish everybody to have a cheerful, colorful and blooming new life.

3 comments:

ANGELROCHE said...

Halu ya..naa diay ka allergy problem. luoya nimo. u just better take care ok. hopefully the new prescribed medicine help.

lyn said...

bitaw ya naa gyud pero gamit gyud kog perfume oi heeheh maayo unta lagi mag work ang bag ong tambal

ANGELROCHE said...

imong problem ya similar ta na di kayo mo effect ang tambal but my case is based on my face problem. galibog pud ang derma nako ehehhe! mao na ni stop ko og sige og adto oi. kapoy sige og change tambal.