Monday, March 10, 2008

How Do You Like Monday

How Do You Like Monday

1) A good day to start you weekdays.
2) It is hard to get up early
3) Weekend is over
4) It’s a fresh start

For me, it’s depending on what your doing on any given Monday. If you are doing something that you do or don’t like. I find it really hard to get up early in the morning to get ready, but I have to drag myself to go to the bathroom. I think today was a worse Monday morning because of the day light saving. It started yesterday, the time changed to an hour advance.
AJ and I had a long day today. I got off early from work and went to meet my Child Studies counselor to evaluate my transcript so that I can file a California Child Development Permit. Luckily, we finished early. I went back to the place where I work to pick up AJ who is also go there for daycare. Finally we were home, but not quite yet. We just came home to grab an extra clothes and milk for AJ. We didn’t even stay long to rest. At 5:45 I dropped off AJ to my friend Winnie who babysit him and I went straight to school. My class ended at 8:30. Then from school, I went to pick up AJ and hubby needs a ride to the auto shop to get his car so I picked him up as well from our house so we drove together to the shop dropped hubby off. AJ and I went home together. This time we were really home . What a day, hopefully tomorrow will be back to normal schedules, go work and come home.

No comments: