Monday, March 31, 2008

Vacation Is Over

Going back to work from vacation is no fun at all. For me, I am glad and not at the same time because sometimes I need help to take care of AJ. At home, Im the only one who watch him most of the time and at the daycare AJ is with his teacher all day and all weekdays while Im working which is a very big help. I could visit and play with him anytime I want. During my one hour lunch break I take him out for a walk but only when he is awake. When his asleep I take a nap to. I know that hubby is been so busy with his play but after that I am hoping that he will start helping me with everything especially taking care of AJ

2 comments:

ANGELROCHE said...

kasabot jud ko sa imong gi feel ya. mao na akong kahadlokan og di motabang akong pares! maputlan siguro og O. hehhe!

Joy said...

thats ok ya, cgelng JOe will soon realize..like i told u every person has its own personality...maappreciate ra na ni JOe imong hago as a mom...i know there's alot of sacrifice to make and alot of hard work