Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pregnant and Childbirth

It was a strange feeling but great when I found out that I was pregnant. I was so excited and wanted to go home from work to share my news. I texted all my friends telling them that I might be pregnant. They were so happy for me. That night when I came home I told my husband that we are going to be parent he didn’t believe me. I showed him the pregnancy test that it shows positively sign to proof it he still didn’t convince. He told me to make an appointment to my doctor to make sure. Surely enough, I was really pregnant. I couldn’t wait to see my baby. I counted every single months and days to come.
I felt so totally amazed at myself after giving birth. It was so hard work and yet very rewarding. Everyone said, expects to lose sleep, so I expected it. But the things that really changed are so slight and add that no one could be prepared you. The birth is the beginning not the end. Being a mom for the first is a great feeling that I would treasure and it is something that would be hard to replace it. I have been given the greatest gift.

1 comment:

Joy said...

of course lyn-u got a beautiful son