Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Little Things About Me


Copy all the questions from the blog and apply all your answers to the questions mentioned below and share this with your friends including the person who shared it with you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known.

This is from my friend Roche. I grabbed it from her

1.what time did you get up this morning?
7:00 because my baby woke me up
2. diamond or pearls?
Diamond because is more expensive when you sell it and pearls are nice to have one too. Hubby always says, pearls is for the girls.
3. what was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The Other Borlyn Girls
4. what was your favorite tv show?
American Next Top Model, American Idol and much more eheheheh
5. what do you usually have for breakfast?
Don’t really eat breakfast but sometimes drink milk eat apples and banana kung feel lang nako. If I eat breakfast I will get a tummy ache don't know why
6. what is your middle name?
Estioca and Canete kung naapa unta ko sa pinas Canete unta akung middle name unya dinhi sa USA Estioca akung gamit ingon man sa taga INS
7. what food do you dislikes?
Morag wala man koy dislike sa food always man like heeheheh koan bitaw celery diay vegetable man kuno na
8. what is your favorite cd at moment?
Any kind
9. what kind of car do you drive?
Volkswagen Jetta 07
10. favorite sandwich?
hot pastrami sa Togo's
11. what characteristics do you despise?
Kanang masuya hilabtanon bisan wala hilabti
12. favorite item of clothing?
Jeans, pedal, blouse and shirt
13. if you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
I dream of going to Rome London ug daghan pa Hubby says when AJ is big enough to appreciate the place and things to see then, we can go to Rome first
14. favorite brand of clothing?
Any as long as comfy and I look nice hehhh but for Jeans I prefer to buy it at Abercrombie because that's the only place I can find my size
15. where would you retire to?
In California and maybe in the PI who knows
16. what was your most recent memorable birthday?
Last 3 years ago I went to the PI and celebrated with my family and friends there
17. favorite sport to watch?
Don’t have favorite but I watch football with hubby sometimes
18. farthest place you are sending/sharing this?
Anywhere as far as it can go
19. person you expect to send/share it back first?
My friend Losel because so far she is the only one on my eblogger but anyone if they want it
20. when is your birthday?
September 5
21. are you a morning person or a night?
Both, because in the morning I have no choice my baby always wake up so ealry and I can go to sleep late if i want too
22. what is your shoe size?
Finding my shoes size is hard because I have a small feet ehehh my shoes size is 5
23. pets?
I don’t like to have pets. I don't like cleaning their mess
24. any new exciting news you'd like to share with us?
we are going to the PI this coming Xmas for vacation
25. what did you want to be when you were little?
Teacher unya karon nag teach ko bisan wala pako kahuman sa akung school pwede naman basta lang nag continue lang til makahuman
26. how are you today?
A little bit busy taking care of my little one
27. what is your favorite candy?
Popsicle
28. what is your favorite flower?
Any roses
29. what is a day on the calender you are looking forward to?
This July 21st is our 8 years wedding annversary
30. what is your full name?
Rosalyn Estioca Candeias
31. what are you listening right now?
My baby babbling
32. what was the last food you eat?
Buffalo wing from Denny’s
33. do you wish on stars?
Always, to win in the lotter even though I didn't play not once
34. if you were a crayon. what color would you be?
Blue or Pink my favorite colors
35. do you like sports or larger car?
Neither, I like regular car
36. last person you spoke on the phone?
My friend Joan
37. favorite softdrink?
I don’t have any favorite softdrink anymore, I rather have water
38. favorite restaurant/s?
Barrio Fiesta it’s a Filipino Restaurant it’s little bit expensive but the food is great and I like Chef Ming Chinese Restaurant the food is great too.
39. hair color?
Black, but I’ve been wanting to try highlight but hubby don’t agreed. He likes black better
40. what was your favorite toy as a child?
I didn’t have favorite toy because I didn’t have one
41. summer or winter?
Both because I like to dress up
42. hugs or kisses?
Of course both, they always go together
43. chocolate or vanilla?
I used to love chocolate and vanilla but not anymore I lost interest
44. coffee or tea?
Tea
45. do you want your friends to email you back?
I am happy when I get email from friends. So send me an email
46.when was the last time you cried?
Earlier because hubby didn't help me taking care of AJ
47. what is under in your bed?
Hubby’s poster, shoes and boxes full of AJ’s clothes and toys
48. what did you do last night?
Watched tv and surfing in the net
49. what are you afraid of?
Snake and lots more I can’t think right now
50. salty or sweet?
Suppose to be both but I like salty more
51. how many keys in your keyrings?
I have 7 keys total, 2 for our cars 4 for the house and one for my classroom
53. favorite day of the week?
Of course Friday, it’s the end of the week and I don't work on the weekend
54. how many towns have you lived in?
3, in Cordova PI, Los Gatos CA and San Jose CA
55. do you make friends easily?
Yes, hubby says, Im a friendly person but not all are friendly to me
56. what kind of cake do you like in your birthday?
Any, as long as I have one
57. what's your favorite quote?
"To be or not to be, that's the question" by William Shakespear

No comments: