Saturday, March 8, 2008

Being A Teacher


I began my teaching career on 2001. Being a teacher is a lot of responsibility and you must have patience but at the same time it's fun. Before I started working as a Preschool teacher, I used to work in a supermarket as a Courtesy Clerk. But one day, I realized that I've always loved kids and I feel good at getting down to their level and communicate with them. I spend my day singing the alphabet and counting number. We get to play all day, do art, get messy and be creative. Anything for a four years old could imagine making it into reality.
I help young children become good student for the future. I serve not only as a teacher but as a role model, disciplinarian,and caretakers rolled into one. One of the best parts of the job is getting hugs and kisses from the kids and being part of their lives. Now I am looking forward to combining my knowledge with other teacher to create a wonderful learning experience and have many happy memories in the future.

No comments: