Monday, March 24, 2008

AJ is Not Feeling Well




This morning AJ was totally fine playing nicely smiling and giggling as he always does. But at 4:30 he felt warm so I took his temperature and he had 100. AJ had cough, runny nose, and a little fever at the same time. So I gave him baby Tylenol to make him a little bit better. Even though he is not feeling well his still trying to be happy. Then tonight I am supposed to be at school but I didn’t go. I can’t leave AJ knowing he is not feeling good. I called Winnie whose watching him when I go to school to let her knows that Im keeping AJ tonight with me. When I called her, she was in the hospital for her ultra sound. So I have no choice then if I still want to go to school because she is not available after all. Right now AJ is a little bit better thank god. Hopefully tomorrow he will be fine. I know it is hard for a mom when their baby is sick and not able to do anything to make it go away.

No comments: