Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Just Another Day

Today we went to visit Joe’s school during their lunch break because Joe’s co-teacher wants to see AJ. Everybody was all over him, phrasing him and of course mommy and daddy were so proud to hear all the nice compliments. After visiting the school, we went to see Judith and had lunch there. I can tell that Judith likes to have a baby of her own. The way she plays and interacts with kids. She was playing with AJ today and they both had fun, she even took a lot of pictures and video. I can’t wait to have a copy of the video so that I can post it here. When AJ was about to take his nap he started to cry while he was playing with Judith so I picked him up put him on his car set and gave his bottle of milk and rock his car set then he fast asleep just like that. I took a nap as well while Judith was on the computer and watching tv at the same time. AJ and I had a good nap but he was still sleeping when we came home. But before we come home we stopped by Kim’s house to pick up Wraphell’s stroller we didn’t even stay because it was already late. We got home at 8:00 p.m. and Joe was already home waiting for us.

No comments: