Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Stress

Stress is a normal part of living. It is important to pay attention to our body to recognize signs of stress because it could cause a lot of variety of positive and negative factors. Right now, I feel that I have a lot of pain physically, emotionally and mentally. It is not surprising if I have a stress because I work full time with young children during the day which is a stressful job. On Monday night I go to school, then at home I have to take care of my family especially to my baby AJ at the same time I have to do the house work with no help at all. I am more forgetful, irritable and cranky thinking all of the things that I have to do. Can you imagine that how stressful I am?
I learned that I have to balance my work school, family and friends. I have to ask hubby to support and help me with AJ as well as house work so that I could get an adequate sleep and rest which are I really needed for a long time. Last, I have to go work out at YMCA again to burn off the chemical that I build up in my body during the stress.

1 comment:

ANGELROCHE said...

Dealing stress is really hard. I really admire on how you manage to be so cheerful ya despite you being a busy person. I wish I can be like you when I have my own kid, attending family chores and personal stuff with hubby and friends. It's quite a lot of work.