Monday, April 14, 2008

20 Question

Tag from Joy

Here are the rules: Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people in your list. List them out at the end of this post.

1. What color do you like most?
blue and Pink

2. Have you ever shoplifted?
yes, when I was a kid

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Of course in the PI my home land

4. Which part of you that you hate the most?
My height

5. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
cry and go to sleep

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My family and my baby

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Bayad manga utang heheheeh I will buy a house in the PI and here CA. Save for AJ’s education

8. What do you loved the most last year (2007)?
When I gave birth to my gorgeous baby AJ

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you:
she is fun to hang out with, good listner and good wife and mother

10. How do you cope with boredom?
go window shopping and hang out with friends

11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
I don’t remember If I have one

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
manga feeling, fake, backstubber, and liar

13. What is your ambition?
to finish my study, better job

14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
I wish to have a long life

15. How did you celebrate new year?
I celebrated with my family and friends

16. It is already 2008, do you have a new year’s resolution?
I don't do new year resolution

17. What do you look forward to in 2008?
To get a house and see my family in the PI

18. If your life is a song, what title best fit it?
I don’t know

19. My question: What is the most important to you, besides your family?
I , me and Myself ehehehhe

20. What do you want to be 5 years from now?
I want to have another baby heeheheh

I am going to pass this tag to my friends: Lee, Judith, Oona and Losel

No comments: