Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Got Approve By PPP

My blog has been approved by PPP. PPP is a site that you could post advertising and get paid by writing product service, web site and companies and you have to provide an opinion. I started blogging when I read my friend blog, Losel. She writes anything about her personal life, other people and things that she can think of. I enjoyed reading her blog. She told me that I can make money by blogging just write something share my thoughts, ideas and opinion about anything. Then, two of my other friends Roche and Joy mentioned about the PPP that I could get paid by reviewing my post. So, I sign up for to make an extra money for my baby’s needs and of course for myself because I love to go shopping. Signing up for PPP is a good opportunity to make an extra money you just need to write up a review of a product or something on your blog share your opinion and ideas. You can also meet other people in this site like me. Why a wait if you could make an extra money sign up now? Who knows you could make a lot of money that you never imagine. To start, it’s easy just go to https://payperpost.com/ to sign up.







3 comments:

Joy said...

hi lyn-nice job hehehe btaw got ur msg sa yahoo nka idle ako ym.

ANGELROCHE said...

thats cool ya! congrats! start blogging and start rolling that money eheheh!

Anonymous said...

Hello Lyn,
Wow, dalia ra o., na approved.. Ako na ha LOSEL..ehhehe.. bitaw congrats na.. maka sideline najud ka og panapi diha.. na samot na maayo kay muhimo og advertise og post si teacher.. Have a gud weekend..

Take care!