Friday, April 25, 2008

AJ Fell Off The Bed

On Wednesday morning at 3:00 a.m. AJ woke up wanted to be played with me. So we played for an hour even though I was still sleepy and then I let him crawl and play on the bed. I was lying on the bed watching him. I didn’t realize that I fell asleep. Then, I heard the thud I knew what it was. I got up and looked for him right away. He was on the floor lying on his back. I didn’t see the fall, but he didn’t cry. He just stared at me. I picked him up and I was hysterical. I hugged and kissed him and kept saying sorry to him. I could see on his eyes that he was sleepy and ready to go back to sleep. I checked him all over before I put him to his crib and he fast asleep within a minute. There are no red spots or bumps on him anywhere. Luckily the bed is low and the floor is carpeted. I just can’t shake the guilt and shame. I feel awful. I should have been watching him not sleeping. This is one of those things I would try to avoid but it happens like my previous post about AJ who got luck in.

1 comment:

ANGELROCHE said...

hala oi, kakuyaw ana ya no. hopefully AJ is fine no broken bones or something. Pait jud lagi ning ma mama ta no kay bisag kapoy antoson jud. I hope I can do that ya oi. hay someday I will be a mom too.