Monday, June 9, 2008

More of Me

I grabbed this tag from Roche to share more about me.

1. What do you want for your birthday?
I asked hubby last month if we could go to Disneyland. I was so happy when he said yes because it would be a double celebration for me and AJ . He is Sept. 1 and I am 5

2.Who will be your next kiss?
Supposed to be hubby but my Lil one is always with me so AJ would be the first and hubby would be the 2nd eheheheh

3. When was the last time you went to the mall?
Yesterday at Santana Row
4. Are you wearing socks right now?
Yes,
5. How did you spend your summer?
Summer is not here yet,but I am still planning what to do and I am also working

6. Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days?
I don't remember, but we are planning to see Sex in the City soon

7. What was the last thing you had to drink?
water

8. What are you wearing right now?
Sweat shirt and sweat pants

9. What was your last purchase?
LV wallet and beauty supply

10. What was the last food you ate?
KFC chicken and rice

11. Who would be the person you call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep?
The one and only hubby

12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Nope

13. Do you have a pet?
nope

14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days?
My baby AJ when he is making silly noise

15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
Rome and PI

16. What is the last thing you purchased online?
I don’t remember it was long time ago

17. One thing you hate about yourself?
my stretch marks on my belly

18. Do you miss anyone?
Hubby when his out work and AJ when his at the day care even though I could visit him anytime I want

19. What are your plans for the day?
go to sleep early

20. Last person you msg’d?
Wrapshell to see if she would like to hang out with us at Santana Row on Sunday
21. Ever gone camping?
Nope

22. Are you a good student in school?
not really

23. What do you know about the (your) future?
I don’t know, just wait and see

24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Nope, I would love too, but I am allergic

25. Where is/are your best friend/s right now?
I have a lot of friends but Im not sure if I have one or maybe all of them

Now I am tagging everyone in my blog

1 comment:

ANGELROCHE said...

Hi ya..thanks for responding sa tag. miss yah