Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13

Some people believe that Friday the 13 is bad luck or unlucky and today is the Friday the 13 and I got unlucky, after having lunch with all my co-workers for our teachers’ appreciation at The Cheese cake Factory. AJ and I went to Valley Fair and bought a wallet for Joe as a Father’s day gift. After paying I put the wallet right away under AJ’s stroller before I could lose it then we walked around for one hour. When I started putting everything in the car, I noticed that the small bag where the wallet is wasn’t at the stroller. I was so mad at myself I couldn’t believe. It’s so painful thinking about it.

2 comments:

ANGELROCHE said...

Hala ya oi kasayang ato! bad jud ang day sa. kami pud bad ang adlaw yesterday.

sugardoll said...

Na oi, may gani wala nako dad-a akong itum na iring, mag cross unta mo og landas LOL jokes!

Sagdi na lang to oi, basin ang nakapunit ato kay nanginahanglan og wallet. nakatabang ka niya. =)