Thursday, June 12, 2008

End Of The School Year

Every end of the school year our center is having a special closing program held at a church since we are Christian school. Each class prepares two songs from 2 years old class to my class the Pre-k. The graduating children wear graduation hat and other wear nicest outfits. The ceremony started by being introduced by our director. I gave a well unprepared speech not long but it was from the heart. Then I called each graduate by their first name to come up to the front. I handed each one their diploma or certificate of achievement and then the children sing their songs for the parents. We all sang “ You Are My Sun Shine” at the end of the ceremony. The parents all were snapping picture and also video taping. I was so proud of my kids. At the end of the program, we have a little party and the families all brought some dishes to share and the school provides drink. Another year past by and summer is just around the corners and we are ready for it.

No comments: