Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mother's Day





Mother’s Day is just around the corner and it’s going to be my first. We don’t have plans yet, but it would be nice if hubby could watch AJ so that I could sleep in because he could hardly watch AJ and let me sleep in. I am not expecting a diamond from hubby as a gift but I would love to get an expensive purse heheeheh which is impossible. Honestly, it doesn’t matter what Joe will do or give. I just want him to show me appreciation for having AJ. It sucks to feel unappreciated

2 comments:

ANGELROCHE said...

ya how I wish fafa Joe will give me expensive purse too. na murag maglinog nalang di jud na mahitabo. pero his ok noon with jewelry mao ra pud. I guess si fafa nimo will do something oi. dont feel being unappreciated. daghan ga love baya nimo.

Anonymous said...

ka gwapo sa bata oi. gwapo kay imu anak lyn.. lami kay og nawong.. nus-a mo uli pinas aron iapibog na ngadto haha.. akmi karong october..