Wednesday, May 21, 2008

AJ Got Scraped and Bruised

AJ was hurt today at the day care. A baby gate fell on him. He got scraped and bruised on his face. I felt so bad knowing my little one was on pain. I know all babies get hurts all the time no matter how safe and careful the day care and workers and this thing happens. As a preschool teacher I have witnesses a lot of little kids do get smashed and it mostly caused by another kid.
AJ’s teacher wrote an accident report explaining what happened. I know that she couldn’t prevent him from being hurt and I was confident that she cared enough to do anything she could do to prevent it. After work we went to see AJ’s doctor for check up if his ok. It was good to know that there’s nothing to worry. Im so proud of him because he still smiling as if there’s nothing bad happen to him. Here’s some picture taken in the hospital while waiting for his doctor.





2 comments:

sugardoll said...

aww poor baby. He sure do look like a trooper there with that cute smile.

ANGELROCHE said...

kalooy ba ni bb AJ ya oi. hope walay uwat sa nawng ya. gwapo ra ba kayo na imong Unico ijo.