Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hot Weather

It’s not even summer yet but it’s definitely heating up here in California. Lots of people go to local beaches and mall hopping to cool off and Im one of them. AJ and I with some friends were hanging out at Valley Fair Mall for a couple of days now where Air Conditioner is free. I like the weather just right the kind of weather where you could go to beach. When it is cold, I say I like hot weather. If I have to choose I would probably choose cold weather so then I can cover up and stay inside. I know that on the summer you could do a lot of stuff like wearing short, flipflop, swim wear and go to beach. But there’s some thing that I don’t like about summer. The hot weathers make me feel fidget, high electricity costs, and to shine to sleep long. For AJ’s first experience with the hot weather he seems he enjoyed crawling around inside the house without clothes on two nights in the row.
I will post his pictures when I get a chance.

No comments: