Tuesday, May 13, 2008

How I Spent My Mother's Day

We know that a lot of restaurants will be crowded on Mother’s Day. Some people would call the restaurant and make a reservation and some would just show up. It was too late for us to make one. So, Joe and I make a plan to go to hometown buffet for brunch thought that it would be less crowded and the food would be ready when we are and that’s what we did. We went there for brunch. It was a little bit crowded and the line to get in was long. After the brunch we came home and relaxed for a while and then we went to a flea market. It was my idea to go there on mothers’ day because I have to buy an outfit for AJ’s baptismal this Sunday. We didn’t really look around because I was so tired. On the way home, I told Joe that it would be nice if I could take a nap when we get home. Joe just smiled at me. We got home and Joe took AJ out in the backyard and I was lying down on the coach and not even 10 minutes Joe called me to come out to join them. I came out and hang out, played with AJ and took pictures. And I finally went back in to take a nap and I did for 2 hours while the father and son still playing out in the backyard. I was so happy that Joe watched AJ and let me slept in. It wasn’t long enough but it was worth it.




1 comment:

sugardoll said...

Aww what a sweet family. Love the pics. I hope you had a happy mom's day!